Book of Dead

Book of Dead_image_playngo

Book of Dead

Play'n GO
Info

Book of the Dead Slot Review

 

If you’re looking to unearth lost treasures and hidden tombs, Book of the Dead will give you all that and more. This archaeological adventure slot takes you on an epic trip through Ancient Egyptian ruins in search of big wins.

This five-reel game comes stacked with 10 powerful Paylines, wasteland Wilds, sacred Scatters, and Free Spins which boost your chances of winning big.

Landing three or more Books of the Dead Scatter on the reels can trigger up to 500,000 coins, playable with a minimum of 0.10 per spin. If that doesn’t get you wanting to awake the dead, nothing will!

 

How to Play Book of Dead

Book of the Dead hides many secrets, one being the location of abundant wealth hidden by the Pharaoh. The game also features a standard five-by-three-reel grid with 10 adjustable pay-lines which pay from left to right. You’ll need to be vigilant when playing as there are many hidden traps to avoid, but these only make gameplay even more fun.

 

Book of Dead Features and Benefits 

Book of Dead features the standard 5x3 reel grid with benefits from 10 adjustable pay-lines which pay left to right, starting from the reel on the far left. Its main attraction is its many features - check them out below:
A Scatter symbol is an instrument for a Free Spin.
A Wild symbol replaces every single symbol on the reels to make a successful combination.
The lower paying symbols on the reels depict the Ancient Egyptian setting like one would expect. The classic symbols range from 10, J, Q, K, and A.
The higher paying symbols depict some of the biggest myths associated with ancient Egypt. A pharaoh with a golden mask, the god with the head of Anubis, an adorned Ancient Egyptian eagle, and our very own Rich Wilde, who is the highest paying symbol. 
The game has the same symbol for both the Scatter and the Wild. 
Expanding symbols are available when you land three or more Books of Dead Scatter symbols, which will get you up to 10 freebies. But before you throw your first spin out of the set the game gives to you, the game itself will select a random symbol for you which will be your expanding symbol
 

Book of Dead Payout and Bonuses

Landing three or more Golden Books or Dead Scatter symbols on the reel will trigger your Free Spins. The game will give you 10 Free Spins for you to use, but before you start, the game will choose one symbol for you, which will become your expanding symbol.


When the blast lands on the reel, the expanding symbol will do what it does best - expand. The expanding symbol will automatically convert other symbols on the reel to its own symbol. It will cover from the top of the reels to the bottom, and this is a win for you in the Ancient Egyptian tomb.

Play’n GO’s Book of Dead RTP comes in at 96.21%. This percentage goes to the player while the remaining 3.79% goes to the house.

 

Book of Dead on Mobile

Book of Dead on mobile is one of our most popular slot games here at Casino777.be due to its clean graphics, good interface, and high volatility. It is user-friendly and displays a similar layout to that of the desktop edition.


You don’t want to miss the chance of going on an adventure into the ancient Egyptian tomb in search of profitable rewards, and you can do it on the move from any device you choose.

 

Conclusion 
Book of Dead is still one of the most popular slot games around, with players being attracted by its numerous features and clean, eye-catching graphics. It’s quite easy to play and you’ll learn what each symbol means as you go, while winning. A trip into the Egyptian tomb with Rich Wilde is always an enjoyable offer, so play Book of Dead at Casino777.be today.

paysaferesponsible gaming© 2012 - 2024 Casino 777