1. These terms and conditions apply when you play a Game offered on or through the Website in addition to: (1) the Website's terms and conditions of use https://www.casino777.be/en/terms-conditions; and (2) the Game Rules. You can access each Game's Game Rules by clicking on 'Game Rules' once a Game has loaded. The operations of IGT (Gibraltar) Limited are licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. www.gra.gi
2. If you do not accept these terms, do not play any Game.
3.1. "Force Majeure" means any circumstance beyond IGT's reasonable control;
3.2. "Game" means a game provided and operated by IGT;
3.3. "Game Rules" means the rules applicable to each Game (which you can see by clicking on "Game Rules" once a game has loaded);
3.4. "Playing a Game" includes attempting to play a Game
3.5. "IGT" means IGT (Gibraltar) Limited;
3.6. "Website" means the website whose home page is https://www.casino777.be/en/; and
3.7. "Website Provider" means the company responsible for the operation of the Website.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in each Game (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by IGT.
5. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with all of them and that you understand that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in disqualification, customer account closure, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you.
6. IGT reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
7. You may not play any Game if you or a member of your household are or have ever been an employee of International Game Technology of 9295 Prototype Drive Reno, NV 89521
United States ("IGAM"), IGT or any of IGAM's or IGT's subsidiaries or associated companies. For the purposes of this clause "employee" includes third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners and all those persons in any way affiliated with IGAM, IGT or any of IGAM's or IGT's subsidiaries or associated companies.
8. When you log into your account and choose to play a Game you will navigate away from the Website Provider's game server to IGT's game server in Gibraltar.
9. Wagers are only valid if accepted by IGT's server. Until acceptance of the wager by IGT's server all information displayed relating to a Game constitutes an invitation to play only. You agree that IGT's records shall be the final authority in determining the validity and terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made. IGT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or limit any wager you place. Where a wager is invalid, refused or its value limited, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that stake will be credited to your account.
10. It is your responsibility to note the payout rate or odds that apply to each Game before you place a stake. Pay out rates and odds change from time to time.
11. When you update a loss or stake limit whilst playing a Game that loss or stake limit will not be updated until you close the current gaming session and start a new one.
12. IGT may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
13. The prize money in any Game will provided all these terms and conditions and all the Website's terms and conditions have been observed, be paid to you by the Website Provider. For the avoidance of doubt, no interest will accrue in your favour on any unpaid balance.
14. Either IGT or the Website Operator may discontinue the provision of a Game at any time.
15. When you play a Game you agree to forfeit your wager and any winnings if you leave the Game "in progress" for a period of 90 days or more. For example, in a game of Black Jack, if the cards are dealt but you do not make the decision to "hit" or "stand" within 90 days from the day on which you have made the wager you will loose both that wager and any winnings that you may have otherwise been entitled to. In order to avoid this situation occurring you should follow the procedures set out in the Game Rules.
16. The Games are provided "as is". IGT makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in respect of the Games.
17. You play the Games entirely at your own risk.
18. You shall not hold IGT, its owners, employees, affiliates, suppliers or other companies or people linked to IGT responsible for any costs or damages (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income profits, goodwill, data or contracts and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) that you incur as a result of your: use of the Website or the Games; use of any material from the Website; use of any IGT's servers; use of any of IGT's software; or participation in any Game or the winning of any prize; nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for any matter, liability for which cannot be excluded under the applicable law.
19. Payment of all taxes, duties and fees payable in connection with any winnings you become entitled to by playing the Games is your sole responsibility.
20. IGT reserves the right not to release to you any funds it suspects to be connected to or proceeding from crime. You agree not to download, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivate works, copy, re-use, modify, adapt, attempt to decompile, decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt or discover the source code of all or any portion of the Games, create improvements, or seek to obtain intellectual property protection on the content of and intellectual property rights in the Games.
21. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
22. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold IGT its owners, employees, affiliates, suppliers or other companies or people linked to IGT, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result: of any breach by you of these terms and conditions; violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party; use by you of the Games or use by any other person accessing the Games using your user identification, whether or not with your authorisation; or acceptance of any winnings.
23. Where there is a conflict between any provision of the Website's terms and conditions of use and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
24. In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, English will be the prevailing language.
25. If you have a complaint about a Game that the Website Provider or IGT is unable to resolve you can contact the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority at www.gra.gi
26. If, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions unenforceable, invalid, or unlawful, then the remainder shall continue in full force and effect. These terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding between the parties in respect of the use of the Games and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Gibraltar and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.